Metal Detector 8260
New 8260 Digital Gold Metal Detector High Performance Probe Metal Detector for Gold and Silver Jewelry Recovery MD-8260 Machine Handheld Portable Underground Big Coil Detector with LCD Digital technology Portable Best detector best & cheap price 8260 availble in AMD Pakistan.
New Digital technology 8260 metal detector, you can hunt for coins, relics, jewelry, gold, silver and all metals just about anywhere. Large LCD Display High Performance Probe Metal Detector, This metal detector adopts LCD display, multi function display, clear and reasonable layout, integrating a variety of detection modes and a variety of functions mold operation keys you need to function, The detector is versatile and easy to use.
The detector’s features include:
Shows the probable type of metal with an arrow, the depth of the target, DISC range, the level of SENS with segment, the operating mode, and battery indication.
High Performance Probe:
This metal detector adopts a high performance probe, which is shock proof and drop proof to help you cope with various severe environments easily.
3.5mm handfree jack lets you connect headphones not supplied and operate without trouble. At this time the internal speaker disconnects.
Excellent ABS And EVA Material:
This metal detector is made of excellent ABS and EVA material, which is strong and wear resistant, and has a long service life.
This metal detector features an ergonomic handle that supports long hours of use and won’t tire your hands.
Anti Slip Loop:
This metal detector has a loop, the arm fits into the loop to prevent slipping and save energy during use.
ignores junk metal and finds valuable items by setting the DISC range.
Three Tone Audio Disc:
Sounds distinctive tones for different types of metals.
pinpoints the accurate location of the target detected.
requires two 9V alkaline batteries not supplied
- Model: 8260
- Material: ABS
- Item Type: Gold Metal Detector
- Detection Range: Approx. 6″/3ft
- Alert Mode: Display and Sound alarm alert
- Detectable Metal: Gold, Silver, Copper & all Metalls
- Power Supply: 2 x 9V 6F22 Dry Batteries Not Included
How to Use:
- Install the battery.
- Assemble the metal detector.
- After assembling, turn on the machine and select the mode to start measuring.
- Move the detector disk at a suitable speed, if you walk too fast, you will not be able to overlap the scanning, and then miss part of the area. At the same time, the sensitivity will be reduced, and will miss the deeper buried metal objects.
- Make the detection disk as close as possible to the ground, parallel to the ground, in order to expand the search breadth and depth. If operating on a lawn, gently press it against the lawn.
- Digital Machine
- Connecting Rod