Hand-Held Metal Detector
TheSuperWand’s 360° detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy. From U.S. airports to sporting events, the lightweightSuperWandis the hand-held of choice for today’s security screener.
Key Features :
- Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile provides 8.75″ scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included. Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility.
-35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
To 95% noncondensing
Silent / Vibrate
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
- On (Speaker / LED Light)
- On (Vibrating / LED Light)
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation.
Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on
each 12-hour recharge
|Width: 3.25″ (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.25″ (3.2 cm)|
|Length: 19″ (48.3 cm)|
|Weight: 18.6 oz (527 g)|