White’s GMT Metal Detector
Goldmaster Bonus Pack With Two Waterproof Search Coil
The GMT is White’s answer to the great American gold rush! With automatic ground balancing and an easy-to-read meter, this metal detector doesn’t waste your time with intricate settings. Instead it puts the best gold hunting tools in your hands, ready to go! The most exciting aspect of White’s GMT is that it is driven by an advanced microprocessor that will ignore all of the harsh ground minerals found in gold-bearing areas. The Goldmaster GMT was created for affordability and success in the most exciting aspect of metal detecting – gold prospecting!
When it comes to metal detectors, not all detectors are made the same, and not all of them will help you strike gold. The GMT metal detector is made specifically for use in gold bearing areas. This detector is capable of ignoring the harsh ground conditions that gold is often found in. It operates at 48 KHz, the ideal frequency for gold prospecting, and is capable of finding even the smallest nuggets.
This affordable metal detector has special features such as a waterproof coil and automatic ground balancing, making it both efficient and easy to use. The GMT also boasts some high-end features such as an “iron target analyzer” and “Follow the Paystreak” which are designed to make hunting for gold much easier with this machine.
Often, gold prospecting is very difficult because of the mineral-rich nature of the ground in which gold is found. The mineral-rich earth can lead to inaccurate readings with metal detectors that are not up to par. But as the GMT is built specifically to detect gold, it is designed to be able to ignore the earth conditions that will often throw off other metal detectors.
This is also an incredibly beginner-friendly machine, with features such as AutoTrac which tracks the changing conditions of the minerals in the ground as you hunt, and automatic ground balancing. This machine is designed so that users can turn it on, press a few buttons, and begin hunting without having to balance the machine if they so choose.
- Total Weight 4.2 lbs (1.9 kgs)
- Audio Built-in External Speaker and Headphone Jack
- Waterproof search coil that’s ready for streams and rivers.
- Frequency 48 kHz Operating Frequency for detecting the gold very well
- Automatic Ground Balance racks to Changing Conditions as you Hunt
- Mineralization conditions evolution is controlled by the microprocessor.
- Push-pad Grab-instantly sets the ground balance with just a touch of push-pad
- Fast AutoTrac, (Automatic Ground Balance),cancels the ground minerals in short time.
- Full-Time Iron ID Bar Graph : Displays the Percentage Probability of Iron. Important Information to Help Decide Whether or Not to Dig
Whites GMT Metal Detector Performance and Design Review :
The GMT Metal Detector is a highly efficient machine for gold prospecting. For its price point, this machine is one of the best at what it does. It is sleek, lightweight, and incredibly high-quality, especially when considering that this metal detector is really affordable.
The detector is really sleek looking. It brings a classic twist to modern metal detecting. It has a black, glossy design with gold embossing. The arm pad on the GMT is snug, comfortable, and adjustable. The machine is incredibly lightweight, weighing at just under 5lbs, making it a perfectly functional machine for people of all shapes and sizes.
Although not backlit, the LCD display is clear and easy to read, and all-in-all, the interface is user-friendly and great for beginners.
The biggest complaint about the GMT is its weak pinpointing system. It is more difficult for gold prospecting metal detectors to have a highly specific pinpointing system simply because of the size in which most gold nuggets come. The GMT will pinpoint a general area through which users must dig and sift in order to find the gold that was detected.
- Frequency: 48Khz
- Display Type: LCD
- All Metal Audio: VCO
- Standard Coil: 02 Pcs
- Adjustable Arm rest: yes
- Optional Coils: Goldmaster Family
- Interchangeable Headphones: yes
- Optional Coils: Goldmaster Family
- Search Mode Types: Audio Iron ID
- Disc Audio: Threshold & Silent Search
- Standard Coil: “DD” 15×25 waterproof
- Audio Output: Speaker & 1/4″ Headphone
- Operating Technology: VLF Single Frequency
- Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Tracking
- Batteries: 8 “AA Battery Life: 40 hours (approx)
Final Word GMT Gold Master :
- The GMT makes this often difficult process a rather simple one with its auto features and simple interface.
- This detector is designed specifically for gold prospecting, which can often be a rather difficult form of metal detection.
- This is a great machine for those who are hoping to learn how to use a metal detector, as it is an affordable machine that comes with a comprehensive and helpful instructional DVD.
- Overall, the Whites GMT Metal Detector has received many a raving Whites GMT Metal Detector review from most who have used it. This metal detector is high-quality for its price range and has given plenty of users some really impressive results.
- GMT Goldmater lightweight design, adjustable features, and understandable interface it is a great machine for everyone. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned veteran looking for a great deal on a well-functioning machine, the GMT is a great choice.