Warning Alarm Gas Leak
Wireless independent Senson Smoke, Fire, Gas Sensor Warning Alarm With LCD Display.
Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. This product will help protect against CO exposure and also read the amount of CO gas that is emitted in the air. 1000’s of people that are treated in hospitals every year may not realize that it is produced from some of our everyday appliances. It has no smell, no taste, and no sound, and neither people nor animals can tell when they are breathing it, but you may be exposed, feeling sick often and it can be fatal. CO Poisoning is called the “Silent Killer” because often lives are lost silently and without any signs due to continuous exposure to CO gases. The symptoms are very similar to flu symptoms or food poisoning. Knowing the symptoms and having a quality CO detector installed are ways to protect your family and offer a safe and protected home and office.
The Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm supplied by SoteriaSafe is battery-operated that includes a backlight digital display showing the ppt of carbon Monixide. This key feature adds an advanced level of protection and makes it a detector, an Alarm and a tool that can be used to measure the amounts of CO gases from various appliances before they cause symptoms.
- Motorola IC control, Reliable without false alarming
- Field audio and visible alarming – Volume: 85 decibel
- Alerts users when batteries needs to be replaced.
- Excellent reliability & high stability
- CE and EN50291 Standard
- Standby Current <50µA
- Alarm Current <50mA
- Durable sensor head
- Simple installation
- Self test function
- High Accuracy
- Standby Mode: Green Led flashes once every 30 seconds.
- Power consumption: 0.3mW Powered By 3 x AA Batteries (Not included)
- Mal-function Indicator: Chirp every 30s with green LED out and Err on LCD.
- Alarm Mode : Red Led quickly flashes 4 times with unit chirping every 5 seconds, then repeat,
- Low-bat Indicator: Chirp every 30s as battery lower than 3.3V with green LED flashing and Lb on LCD.
- Test/Reset button: is designed for weekly testing if it works properly and reset the unit during CO alarm.
- Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
- Red LED : When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated.
CO PPM limits (NFPA) :
|Level of CO||Health Effects, and Other Information|
|0 PPM||Normal, fresh air.|
|9 PPM||Maximum recommended indoor CO level (ASHRAE).|
|10-24 PPM||Possible health effects with long-term exposure.|
|100 PPM||Slight headache after 1-2 hours.|
|200 PPM||Dizziness, naseau, fagitue, headache after 2-3 hours of exposure.|
|400 PPM||Headache and nausea after 1-2 hours of exposure. Life threatening in 3 hours.|
|800 PPM||Headache, nausea, and dizziness after 45 minutes; collapse and unconsciousness after 1 hour of exposure. Death within 2-3 hours.|
|1000 PPM||Loss of consciousness after 1 hour of exposure.|
|1600 PPM||Headache, nausea, and dizziness after 20 minutes of exposure. Death within 1-2 hours.|
|3200 PPM||Headache, nausea, and dizziness after 5-10 minutes; collapse and unconsciousness after 30 minutes of exposure. Death within 1 hour.|
|6400 PPM||Death within 30 minutes.|
|12,800 PPM||Immediate physiological effects, unconsciousness. Death within 1-3 minutes of exposure.|
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Screws
Co Detector a perfect item for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. Advanced level of protection, easy to read with the digital display, even in low light conditions. Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.